Season discounts available. Guide, lodging and meal included.
Hog Hunting Trophy Boar in Florida
At Florida Wildlife Adventure we offer Trophy Boar Hunting just minutes from Fort Meyers and two hours from both Tampa and Orlando. Stay at our Hunting Lodge and enjoy our great room with large TV, Direct TV, Pool Table and on our screened attached patio we have two picnic tables for relaxing bug free anytime of the year, Sauna, Jacuzzi, outdoor Florida Shower all enclosed for your private pleasure or party.
Just yards from your front door we have some of the finest Hog Hunting in Florida. The property is spotted with Palmetto thickets, Cypress swamps, pine stands, and open fields. Feeders throughout and the natural vegetation on our huge property provides the cover and food necessary to grow really great trophies. So many options for hog hunting they are almost endless. Enjoy a spot and stalk hunt through the brush for a big toothy hog or maybe you are looking for just a meat hog as we have plenty of those as well. Try a swamp buggy safari style hunt where you slowly ride through the property looking for that perfect hog. The buggy has a large platform to shoot from and elevated over six feet in the air this is hog hunting in style. If stand hunting is what you would like to do it makes for a perfect video opportunity. You will see hogs on nearly every sit and enjoy a slower pace hunt. FWA has wooden box blinds at the ten foot range, ladder stands and ground blinds.
- 360 degree Tree Stand by 360 Treestands
- One of our favorites is the 360 Tree stand. The 360 (also known as the Eagles Nest) is 17’ at the steel platform which wraps completely around a tree so you have full ability to completely walk around the tree. Cover over head and two swivel seats provide complete 360 degree coverage. The view is magnificent with an open field in front of you, shots beyond 200 yards at hogs if you choose and from behind you have a closer travel corridor where shots at under 50 yards are common. As a bonus we have a small creek/canal running directly under and out five yards where hogs bed both to your left and right. The 360 Tree stand made by 360 Treestands is the ultimate tree stand hunting product.
- Hog Hunting with Dogs
- Hog Hunting with dogs is not for everyone but it is how early man survived with his companion. Using a spear, knife and occasionally a pistol we will provide you with an up close and personal hunting experience you will not soon forget. Safety is our main concern and listening to your guide is critical when entering an area where there is a caught hog. Until your guide has been able to control the hog you must be on alert. At any moment the hog could break the grasp of the dogs and will charge at lightening speeds. Once the guide gives the go ahead it is now your job to harvest your hog! This is the ultimate hog hunting experience and if you are into adrenalin filled action then this is for you.
- Hog Hunting Free Ranging Wild Hogs
- Just minutes from our location possibly could have been ground zero for the entrance to Spanish Feral Hogs in America. This is where Hernando De’ Sotto started one of his first settlements and brought the hogs for food. They reproduce at least twice per year yielding huge populations. This is a premier destination for Wild Hog Hunting in Florida. Our free ranging property is over 6,000 acres with every type of hunting terrain known in Florida from pine stands, Oak hammocks, Cypress swamps, over 50 miles of canals which feed water throughout the landscape. Hunting by box blind, ladder stand, ground blind and dogs is available.
- Lodging at our Cowboy Camp
- We offer a cowboy style camp where we have cabins used for bunk house, food prep and lounge area and processing. We have a walk-in cooler, ice and game hoists for skinning and quartering. Food preparation can be provided at a modest additional fee. Be sure to bring a bed roll for your comfort. Our Hunting Lodge is always an option when available so be sure to ask when scheduling your free Ranging hog hunts. Hunting all year long for wild hogs at Florida Wildlife Adventure does not require a license and we offer 2, 3 and 4 day hog hunting adventures. Corporate packages are available for 10, 20 and 30 days of hog hunting whenever you choose to come if available. When staying for a corporate hog hunting package all of your hog hunting trips will be private and never shared with other hunters in camp.